Loving Arms is a ministry of Messiah Evangelical Lutheran Church. We are a Confessional Lutheran child care center as a part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)
What does this mean?
- We believe that the entire Bible is God’s inspired, inerrant Word. Our convictions as to what is true and what is false are based completely and solely on God’s Word.
- We believe that God works through his gospel in Word and Sacrament to create and strengthen faith.
- We rejoice that God has shown through the Bible the only way to heaven – Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Why does this make Loving Arms different?
- We are not just “another private child care center.” We are a parochial child care center connected to Messiah Lutheran Church. As such, God’s Word is a vital part of all of our instruction as we pursue academic excellence. The wonderful message of God’s Word is shared everyday during Bible time and incorporated throughout the day.
- We are not a Christian child care center where what you believe doesn’t matter. Through our Bible time, the children are instructed according to the doctrines and teachings of Messiah Lutheran Church. The lessons are thoughtfully prepared to include a Christian perspective and children are surrounded by a Christian atmosphere where they learn how to forgive, admit their wrongs, share, be kind, and have empathy. We hope to help them to build these positive character traits to help them in their future interactions.